Saturday, January 12, 2013

Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm

Hey guys!
I have some time today, so here’s another update!

Burts Bees Beeswax Lip Balm~






Okay, this is not really very well known in Singapore because the brand’s products are 100% natural and expensive. I usually get them from shops selling organic products. ‘Beauté Spring’ stocks them, too. Do not mix this shop up with ‘Beauty Language’. ‘Beauté Spring’ sells more obscure, overseas brands at cheap prices. More about that next time.


Anyway, this lip balm leaves you with a cooling, minty feeling on your lips from the peppermint (exactly like Lipice, but more matt and not as oily). It is a must have for me because I stay in air-conditioned lecture halls the whole day! I love the fact that it doesn’t feel oily and sinks in well, and keeps it mosturised way longer than any other lip balms I have!!



The ingredients are 100% natural:
Beeswax, (coconut, peppermint, sunflower, canola and soybean) oils, rosemary extract.
Even the container is made from recycled plastics!
I’m not saying you have to save the Earth or whatever, but you must admit that it is an added bonus to do good while looking good ^^



If you don’t believe its wonderful properties, Google it. Many Americans are HUGE fans of this lip balm and can’t go without it over their Dior lipstick or whatever. It is their top product. :D
I haven’t used my Lipice balm since my mum introduced this to me!



I’ll review this brand’s shampoos and cleansers another time. I’m a major fan of their Baby Bee Buttermilk Soap Bar! There used to be one in pink- with rose or whatever but it was discontinued :(



************************************************************************************************

Loves: Mosturises, does its job well, better than any other lip balms out there
Hates: None!
Rating: 9.5/10 , my highest rating ever, so you know that this is no joke :)

This is my second tube of balm. And I will still buy it again!

If you don’t want a clear balm, they have tinted balms too! Like Beetroot and stuff :o Quirky!

No comments:

Post a Comment