Friday, May 17, 2013

Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Lotion

Hi guys!
As promised, Hada Labo posts coming up :)
Hada Labo Shirojyun Arbutin Whitening Lotion




I purchased this last year and used it faithfully for some time, but gave up on it after a month or so even though I noticed visible whitening results.

The reason?
Because it had a sticky, slight...ly filmy/oily feel after application, which I disliked.
I would rather have this is some sort of facial wash.


I am currently using the Hada Labo Gokujyun Super Hyaluronic Acid lotion, which I prefer 10 x more because when it is absorbed into the skin, it does not leave any sticky feeling and sinks in a whole lot better :)
But more on that in a separate post!

Anyway, there is actually nothing much to review for this.

It does not provide instantaneous results, mind you, and make sure you apply a palmful of lotion to each side of the face! Like so:



I use about twice of this quantity for one application :)

Apply it and pat in well, as you see them do in all the Hada Labo commercials hahaha!

It took me about two weeks to notice I've gotten fairer but perhaps I am just naturally oblivious like that.

I used it in conjunction with My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Masks for double the whitening effects :P

Unfortunately I went for a swimming excursion with my friends and now my hard work is kinda wasted :(


Anyway, I've been using this on my arms and legs because I'm not so conscious about the sticky feeling on these areas and I definitely need to lighten my skin tone there after my swimming trip :(


*************************************************************************

Loves: It works!
Hates: Sticky feeling
Rating: 7.5 / 10
Price: 22.90 SGD in Watsons/ Guardian / SASA

No comments:

Post a Comment