Sunday, September 22, 2013

Bath and Body Works PocketBacs: Vanilla Berry Sorbet, Sweet Pea, Fresh Picked Garden Herbs and Apple Blossoms, Midnight Pomegranate

I've been lusting after these for so long, but they weren't available in my country :((( so, I decided to take a leap of faith and join a spree, and got five bottles! I've already given away the other two before I thought of taking photos, but that's fine because the other two have colours that don't quite match! *colour-anal photographer here*

Anyway, the ones I got were (from L-R): Sweet Pea, Vanilla Berry Sorbet, Fresh Picked Apple Blossoms and the other two are Midnight Pomegranate and Fresh Picked Garden Herbs.


I should add that I got these for their scent and not for bacteria-busting purposes, so don't expect me to review about how much it helps me to keep my hands clean blahblahblah... BECAUSE I DON'T USE THEM ON MY HANDS! (whoops)

My absolute favourites are Vanilla Berry Sorbet and Fresh Picked Garden Herbs (which I gave to my bf)! Vanilla Berry Sorbet reminds me of a very sweet and sexy smell, and I love it! It might be a bit strong for some people though, but for that same reason it lasts longer and lingers beautifully on me for hours and hours!

I might be a bit biased because it's the scent I've been looking for for like forever since I smelled it on my classmate and she refused to let me know what it was >△< so HA, I got it anyway! (I can't use it in school because of her though :( )

Fresh Picked Garden Herbs is a sweet, fresh, clean scent with a bit of a spicy tinge... And it's subtle yet strong- I really can't begin to describe it! I keep stealing it back from him to use so technically it's still mine haha ≧▽≦ did I mention how much I love spicy scents?!

I had high expectations for sweet pea because I've seen raves about it in reviews, but it was too strong and sweet and floral and I hated it. It lingers too long for my liking because I don't like how it smells. Doesn't work well with my body chemistry so I'm thinking about giving it away.

Fresh Picked Apple Blossoms is a nice, inoffensive scent. It's pleasant enough, but not something that would make me go 'WOW!' It doesn't smell like apples. I have no idea how apple blossoms smell like though.

Midnight Pomegranate is just a intense sweet musk. Meh. It's like a muskier, edgier version of sweet pea. Too old for me.

So that's it for my very short review! If you haven't realised yet, I'm switching to short posts I can type out on the go since I'm so busy right now :( hope you guys support me all the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment