Thursday, March 20, 2014

Ridia Estelle Hair Remover


I bought this on Qoo10 as an impulse buy, totally sold by the moisturising-whitening-permanent sales pitch. Urghhhhhh.

This product pretty much works like other depilatory creams, so I feel a little disappointed. You need to wait at least 10min instead of the 3min they claim to see the hairs start detaching, and I suggest you use a scraper or something instead of wiping the cream off, like other depilatory creams.
The hair breaks off at the roots, so I don't really understand how there can be permanent hair removal- but I guess I'll continue using the spray and see how it goes.

OH YES.
A spray.

I think they were attempting to make it hygienic and convenient and whatnot, however I still need to spread the liquid myself because the nozzle basically just shoots a thin stream of liquid precisely onto my leg and doesn't- dissipate- if you know what I'm trying to explain.

This is very moisturising and provides a nice feel to it afterwards. My legs also look brighter, though I am not sure if that is because the hair is gone.
This stinks like hair perms- if you have tried hair removal creams you will know what I'm talking about- and is much stronger smelling than other depilatory creams.
I will continue using this to see how it works- it seems to be gentler on the skin, which is a plus point. I didn't get any irritation afterwards.

Delivery is extremely fast considering it is from Japan- took only a week and it was wrapped expertly, with invoice and supporting documents included. Very impressed with the delivery.



Fast delivery from Japan
   Moisturises, brightens(?)
Hygienic
Bad smell. VERY BAD SMELL.
 
Needs a longer time than claimed.


Breaks off at the roots




Overall rating:


Did not perform up to expectations, but it still works.

No comments:

Post a Comment