Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Body Shop Aloe Moist Lotion (for sensitive skin)

Hi peeps, I'm really busy with work and university applications so I will be doing posts with quick takes on certain products I've tried recently- I'm making sure to choose products that can be tried out at their respective stores so you can try them out for yourself too- because urgh I don't have my DSLR available and my phone camera is. the. pits.

So, today I'll be giving you my quick take on The Body Shop's Aloe Moist Lotion (for sensitive skin)!

It looks like this.
The bottle is opaque btw, it's a very pretty mint green that strangely looks see-through in this picture I grabbed off The Body Shop's website (teehee)

It is intended to be a moisturiser rather than a toner, and when I apply it on my face it feels really soothing and nice.
It claims to be fragrance-free, alcohol-free, and colour-free, and it certainly lives up to its claims.. Though to be honest sometimes I feel it smells a little like paint!

This didn't work out as nicely as Nature Republic's Aloe Vera gel, because I'd apply it before I sleep and feel a little uncomfortable and my skin a tad bit sticky.
It also doesn't soothe my skin as well as the aloe vera gel did.

As I don't have sensitive skin, I can't test if this product really lives up to its claims of soothing sensitive skin, and overall, I'd give it a miss. It's even more expensive than the aloe vera gel too (=_=) And it doesn't help my acne at all.


Likes: Fragrance-free, doesn't sting skin
Dislikes: Does not perform up to expectations and is more expensive than the aloe vera gel
Rating: ❤❤❤ (3/5) Not too bad, but not that good either. Just meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment